The first GO-GN seminar finished with success
The feedback from the participants to the first Global OER Graduate Network seminar was reallly positive and enriching. The following points were higlighted In the wrap-up meeting:
- Joined meeting with ROER group was really useful, specially their workshops on statistics methods, creativo commons, etc.
- Students reported that the replaning of the PhD, and the different perspectives offered were really helpful.
- Students reported that the PhD presentations helped them to Identify weak point on the research
- Networking. Put faces to the names.
- Some people were isolated in their research …and in the location. Here they find people that speak "in the same language" (interest topic).
- Timing and combination with the other groups
- It is face to face. And not online.
As a consequence of this work, different intereactions are happening. Share your experience on what the first event triggered in your research posting a blog entry!