Previous: University of Coimbra; Portuguese Catholic University
The main objective of this PhD research is to identify and understand the education and research practices of teachers/researchers of public Higher Education Institutions (HEI) in Portugal, as well as the influence of recommendations, initiatives and public support in the development of open educational practices. To contextualise the problem, the study involves three levels of analysis: i) macro level, in terms of guidelines on open education and open access, both at European and national levels, as well as the strategies aligned with these guidelines; ii) mezzo level, regarding public HEI in Portugal, characterising their openness degree and support of open practices development; iii) micro level, focusing on the practices of teachers/researchers in their academic context, when playing the dual role in research and education.
Promotor: Prof. António Teixeira
- Dias F, Cardoso P, Oliveira F, (2013). The National Observatory of Tourism Recreational Activities as a Tool for Excellence in Portuguese Tourism Recreation. Abstract Book - VI International Tourism Congress, ESTM/IPL, 27-29 November. ISBN: 978-989-97395-4-3.
- Fernandes I, Cardoso P, Morgado L (2013). Análise de uma Experiência num MOOC: da Imersão à Participação Periférica. In Gomes MJ et al (orgs.). Atas da VIII Conferência Internacional de Tecnologias de Informação e Comunicação na Educação (pp. 1533-1545). Braga: Universidade do Minho. ISBN: 978-989-97374-2-6.
- Cardoso, P. (2011). Uma abordagem teórica à análise da adequação pedagógica de websites referenciados em manuais escolares. In Dias, P. e Osório, A. (orgs.) Actas da VII Conferência Internacional de TIC na Educação, Braga "Perspectivas de inovação" (pp. 847-857). Braga: Universidade do Minho. ISBN: 978-972-98456-9-7.
- Undergraduate degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, English and German Studies, from the University of Coimbra.
- Post-Graduation in Translation and Subtitling, from the Superior Institute of Translations and Assistants, in Oporto.
- Post-Graduation in Educational IT - conclusion of the Master Degree curricular plan in the Portuguese Catholic University.
- Specialist Degree in Distance Education and eLearning - conclusion of the Doctoral curricular plan in the Portuguese Open University.
- Started PhD research in October 2013.
- LEaD - Distance Education and eLearning Lab - Research unit (Universidade Aberta) dedicated to researching and developing Distance Education and eLearning
- GITUR - Tourism Research Group - Research unit (Polytechnic Institute of Leiria) dedicated to researching the tourism field and developing collaboration regional, national and international programmes.